Saturday 29 December 2007

Why i wana be rich?

Since young i keep on asking myself " Will i be rich in future? Can i achieve my goal to be the 10 richest man in the country? Doubting this will happen but i still tell myself that "Sure!! I'm going to be in the top 10 list" Still remember, during my first day of orientation at campus. The first question that my leader asked the group about "My dream". The group members answer, " I wanna be a civil engineer, an IT engineer or a programmer" But when the leader look at me, I answer him " I wana be a billionaire!!" My answer bring up laughter to everybody. i know it sounds abit crazy but I really know what I want to be in future. I wanna be a business tycoon ,achieve my goal to be a billionaire so that my relative wont look down on us.



Still remember,

When i was 16, my family and me went for a holiday at Genting Highland together with my uncle's family. It should be a fun trip because knowing that we will stay at my uncle's newly renovated 2 in 1 condo and for youngster like my siblings and cousins it would be fun because we can catch a free ride to the peak or Awana through the free shutter service.
Too bad things doesnt happen like what i hope it should be.

To cut the story short...

After about 90mins drive from KL we arrive at my uncle's condo. First impression.. WOW!! The design was pretty good and comfortable. Since we had our dinner before we reach, the adult decided to rest and watch news. While us the "young one's " decided to catch a shutter to Awana for few frame of billiards. It wasnt a good game because I have to pay for the game because looser pay.

When back to the condo, my mom asked me "Nick, who pay for the game?"
" For sure is me!" i answer. From my mom expression I notice something has happen when we were out. So my mom tell me " Do you know what you uncle mention " For sure my son pay for the game since your children first time to town, is like a "AYAM KAMPUNG". What he meant was they are the city guys who know alot of things while we are those people who do not know anything.........

" People who has expensive shoes please take it while the cheap shoe can leave it outside!" My uncle says that his family wear expensive shoes while we wear the cheap shoe. He insult again. This time it happen infront of me, how can he say so.!! Is not matter of the value of the shoe but is how he look down on us. He thought with the money in his bank account he can say what ever he feel so. Without knowing that his fat mouth is smellier that the dead rat!

Without my dad who sacrificed his time work in the factory, he wont have the money now. My dad has spent his childhood working as a labor so he can support all the younger siblings, so they have a house to live and food to eat. Without my dad he is nothing! Useless fat mouth.

From that time onward, I swear to myself that I wanna be rich, richer that him prove to him that anyone can be rich.Now i'm 25 and today is 29/12/2007 the word "AYAM KAMPUNG" still clear in my mind. He has awaken a sleepy giant!
I'm working toward my dream to be a billionaire and last but not least build up a Hospital for the poor people out there. Help those needed, I wana be rich in cash but the most important thing is rich in happiness.

SIgn out.

Certless writer.

2 comments:

Horny Ang Moh said...

Hallo! Good! I totally support u! Work toward ur goal to be rich! Don't even give up! The road to richness are many & vary! Just that when u r rich don't ever forget that u r 'poor' once!
And please don't forget 'horny ang moh' as he is a poor fellow & need a helping hand!
BTW tq for dropping at my site!
Have a nice day & happy new year & may all ur wishes cum true!

Anonymous said...

Man thats a great story and sometimes its always those closest to us that influence us to be what we are meant to be by words that are expressed inappropriately...
As a child to hear your uncle say those words...well you reach that goal and show all what youre made of cos youre got what it takes...
NZ replying...S