Tuesday 13 May 2008

road to " Be a Interior designer"


Design a house interior and exterior always is my activity for my pass time.To show my design and give some opinions to friends and relatives on their house is always my pleasure. The more u ask the "higher" i goes. From landscapes to roof top. I always have my idea to break the normal design.Without a certificate, i still manage to come out with a design that presentable.




















For your information, the house that I'm staying now took me about 6 months to complete. From an empty old house to a brand new refurbish home.

My idea always come from places and houses that look " good " for my eyes.From a 3 toilet + bathroom to 5. From a double storey terrace to a two and a half storey home.

The process of building it from demolish the old structure is always fun for me. The slow and keep changing process is very irritating but when come to the result. Is speechless when all the people passes by would request for a peek into the house.

Below are some of the pictures after construction.












--------------- Living Room ----------------------



For people who need some ideas or opinions on house to re-construct your own house may drop me a msg so i may reply u asap.
.....Certless Designer .....


0 comments: