Thursday 27 December 2007

Feng Shui Alex

To understand about feng shui has been a passion for me. Applying Lilian Too advise from the book do brought something good for me. After I tied a "3 old dimes" chain at the back of my front door knob, and some peacock feathers on the way up to the second floor, i have received 3 calls that required me to attend the interview. Hmm............. seems working.....hehe not bad
That was past....

Time fly, i have working for the BANK for 4 months but i dont see any progress on me. Life is just like a landslide for me or maybe the work "Tsunami" suit me more. My boss started to make noise asking why am I not performing compare to the rest. Saying me slow, not good enough and ...........boringggggggggggggggggggggggggggg....So after days of consideration, I called up a Feng Shui Master at Bangsar, a well known master fengshui that can predict accurately. So i was looking forward to meet him for some prediction hints on my career. Typical "chinese".



Appointment has been set on the day it self. The night with Master Alex was full with suprises and doubt. WOnder what he has predict going to be true or not. Saying my career will be alright, it take some times for me to achieve my goal. I'm going to be successful person by the age of 30. Making money from the age of 23 to 32...Hmm "Sure or not?"

From my experience,

" I have been losing money since the age of 23 until now ,I have been cheated 5000 by a bloody "lala chai". after few months my worker broke his leg and i have to pay for 7000 for the operation fee and my bloody uncle betray my dad trust and money. Damn useless uncle, and work for a low pay job"

The master mentioned, Is ok your time will come soon, by April of 2008, my career will be better and keep on moving forward. So we wait and see.He also mentioned that i will spend lot of money on fancy car by the age of 31. Few houses by the age of 40 and so on and My career with the bank will be better soon.

So what do you think?

Can it be true? Maybe better or worst? SHould i trust him? Or just rubbish????
Sleepless night

Certless banker.

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Hello :)

You are like some of my friends, into Feng Shui thingy :)

For me... I treat it as something to inspire my life. I won't base on it to make a life hahahahah

take it easy :)

I do follow few likes, I will not put my wallets at the back of my pockets (i'm a guy most guys do that) so I won't :)

and i have a USD1 in my wallets and one of my secondary wallet pocket would be 2 piece of foreign note or i just empty it.

more money will coming in.

happy new year to you :)

cheers

p/s thanks for visiting my blog