Friday 11 January 2008

Happy Me!

I can sense that my working life getting better since the first day of the year. Even though there are so many obstacles I have to face through. Finally the 4 months of working pay out something. I manage to back on the track. I can set 4 appointments a day so at the end of the day I would tell my self that. “YEAH BOY, keep up the good work” Do not let the rest look down on you.

Today I have met up with 4 directors for 3 different company, different character of peoples, but I noticed something similar which is they are in the early 30’s and they are the owner of the companies and they getting 5 figure salary monthly. Suddenly while filling up the form for my client, I started to think when will I have my own business and get a fat pay cheque at the end of every month. Then I started to look around and realize that I don’t have any idea that what kind of business I would like to run. Never mind, I tell my self, just give me some times for sure I can prove to myself that I can be like them too, own my business and get a fat pay cheque every month.Or maybe better than them.



After complete fill the documents, I went back to office. Is about 5p.m. and my working hour on Friday ended at 5, at that moment I just feel that I do not have enough time for my work and it was the first time I don’t feel like going home early because I wanted to finish my work. The satisfactory of completing a job is there, I don’t mind stay back abit late so I can finish up my job. The day was so peace because I have close a case and the snobbish lady was having her leave.

The day end fast. While having my dinner, my another customer call up and asked me to collect his company documents. For the sake of my job, I have agreed to look for him at night this is because I have to make sure that I provide a good service for the in convenient bosses and also to prove that my manager never hire a wrong person. Yahoo!!

I have spent my working hour in quality and I’m ending my blog with Good night….

 

0 comments: