Wednesday 9 January 2008

The snobbish old lady

For the past 4 months my working life was mess up, feel like I'm wasting my time in the office doing nothing. Never hit my target, nagged by my lady boss and top management has been a routine for me. Those wasn't the last thing happen in the office. The worst thing was the my "assistant branch manager" aka P.A aka front desk. She is the worst among all.

Lets name this lady ROSE.

I still remember, the first day to work , i was greeted by a middle age lady with manner and she was very helpful. Helping the new hire on the arranging the working area, stationary and such.Hmm not bad.



Week goes by, and i feel that she was not the polite lady that i saw for first time. The lady that i see now is a person who like to command, complaint and act like she's the branch head who control everything from cleaning to management. She even correct my boss pronunciation. She commented my boss. " Is not roadster is Roaster" In front of us. The telling her old time story. "When i was young, i always visit a stall and it has been more than 20 years the owner of the store still remember me."

The last week she scolded me!!Damn! I was suppose to get my ID code for the credit card so i called HQ regarding the matter. The answer i got was me and my colleagues have to answer a set of question before we entitle our code. So the personnel from HQ advised us that we should get our branch assistant "ROSE" "MAMA SANG" to assist us. The ROSE lady agreed to help us out so she liaise with the HQ for the set of question and we may continue on our job. After few hours the branch intern called me. " XXX, The lady call u." So the rose lady command " Take your exam in the room now" I replied : I will do it later, I'm in middle of something". So what i do was i just go back to my seat and do my job. WOnder what are the question that she will give to us.

OK time to check my mail......
Suddenly i notice that i received a mail from HQ and the content was " Please complete the exam and send it back to me" So what i do was i print the question out and try to discuss and figure out the answer. Suddenly the OLD LADY came in, she was about to go out for lunch. She saw I'm holding the set of question and with an angry look she said " I asked you to take the exam in the room just now but you refuse! Why are you doing it now? How do you get the set of question??!!"

" I just got it from HQ, they even sent the mail to us.So i just print it out and DO!" I replied!

"Please make it clear, they never send it to you. They email it TO me and CC to you so they are expecting me to arrange it for you guys!"

"Yayayaya" I just ignored her and keep looking for the answer.

She was so piss off and she said " I give you time to grow up, you would not know". She just walk toward the door and make a call.

It was so funny and satisfy when i see her face!! hahaha. She tried to call up HQ to report the case but the person in charge was out of the office.
THe next step is, i called up the person in charge and tell him what have happen to us. He just reply me " Dont worry about it, is not an exam. U just do it and reply me the answer through email."

hahaha rubbish old lady try to put me in trouble. Finally she back from lunch and the first thing she do was ask me to pass up the answer so she can manually send it to HQ for processing.

"NO need, i just called HQ and they said is not an exam and just reply them through email" AHAHA she was speechless and piss!!

Snobbish old lady! you met your opponent now!

The latest thing happen to me was, I'm having some discussion with my client and another colleague in the room. The bloody old lady just came in without knocking the door and just mention that "He is the one who looking for you this morning".

I was stunned!! OMG we are having our discussion please behave! " After my client left the office, straight i look at her and say " Next time when i have client in the room and we are having our discussion please do not just interrupt us! OK." Her expression change and still dare to answer me " OK! I wont go in next time. Just for your client" Damn!!!#$#$ IS she stupid or what@!! Is a simple working manner ok!!! I reported all this situation to my colleagues so they know what to do next time.

The latest story happen yesterday on 9 Jan 2008. She interrupt my conversation with my mortgage colleague. She told my colleague " I have 5 pairs of swimming suit and bikini. I wanted to go for swimming to keep my self fit but i have to wait for my husband together. But now i have to pass my swimming suit and bikini to my niece since i cannot fit into it. " HAhaha what a joke!!!

 

0 comments: